Monday, October 31, 2011

Interludes


Eela?

- Mh?

I need to make love to you now.

- Um..? What time is it?

Four a.m. It’s really difficult for me to lay here next to you, I’m aching.

- Oh… Alright then.

Oh my God, baby…



I’ve been constantly traveling back and forth between LA and Vancouver these past 2 months. Now I’m settling in LA for a month or so; still working non-stop, still in love with what I’m doing and even more and madly with my man. Going to Estonia for New Year’s to officially introduce him to my Mom. Bracing myself for that experience…

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

JESUS F CHRIST!!

Anonymous said...

the fuck are you doing? i dont need to read this shit

Miri said...

oo! right! poor rob! that's kinda harsh!

Simon said...

OWOW. ouch. Still hot, though...

Eela Reki said...

We're ok. No more comments about this post.