Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Homecoming

We've been in Vancouver for two days now. City feels nice. Homey. My apartment feels homey. I haven't had time to unpack yet, but I can already see that I'll be needing a bigger bookcase.

I've been offered a job in LA for this summer and I'll have to make a decision by the end of this week. I was kinda hoping to stay home for a bit longer and I'm juggling two jobs at the moment; one of which will wrap by the end of April and the other in June, so if I take this gig there will be no rest for the wicked... all work and no play makes me a really dull girl! BF is kinda pressuring me to take this job cause it looks like he'll be in the city too, so.... and I do like the ways he's trying to convince me ;)

I have added a page to my blog. If you scroll down you'll notice... ID. I'll be writing a story for Svea. When she was a little girl I used to tell her stories about my travels, work, things I did, people I met and to make it interesting for her I added adventures, turned some people into mystical creatures, gave life to inanimate objects etc. Our mom used to call me pocket-Lewis-Carroll (what a compliment). So, now when Svea's a teenager I'll need to spice up the story. I'll write it in Estonian so (ha ha) most of you will not be able to read it. Unless Emily will try to translate it for you. Whatcha think, Em? ;) I'll let you know when I start posting, it'll take some time as I am swamped right now.


Off to work now. Its gonna be a field day today. Literally. We'll be on the field! yar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

duh. my estonian's a lot worse than dad suspects, but I'm sure I'll be able to read it!