Thursday, November 4, 2010

Alien encounter 2

Prolog
I must say that I'm really not glad that I took Emily to the studio party last night as my plus one, cause she's a brat.

Anyway, Em's under the impression that she has won some kinda bet and as a result I must tell what happened at the party (don't get too excited, nothing much happened).

Here it is.

So we arrived at the party. Walked around with the glass of champagne, mingled. There were a few speeches and then a band came on and everyone was letting it loose a bit. As we went to the bar I saw someone I recognized. It was the hoodie from the plane. He was cleaned up real nice, in a suit and I recognized him, yes. So, Svea, you were right, and so was Emily: he is somewhat famous. Anyway, as I was staring at him (yet again) he looked at me and I suppose he remembered me because he came over. And he was actually very nice, he introduced himself and apologized for his behavior at the airport. I was grasping the situation and searching for words when Emily blurted out something totally inappropriate and I had to walk away in embarrassment.

Moral of the story: don't take Emily to the black tie occasion.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my god! that is so not it! I'm gonna tell it myself. he walked up to us, introduced himself, we did the same. then he smiled and started to explain why he acted the way he acted at the airport. so I put 2 and 2 together and figured out why Eela looked like a frozen elk. when he finished Eela was still standing there like a log so I thought I'll lighten the mood and asked: “so you are the freak from the plane?” and then Eela just took off. how is that an appropriate behavior for black tie occasion? or any occasion for that matter? BUT! he went after her and she was away for half an hour! and she wont tell me what they were talking about and if she gave him her number. btw he's PRETTY famous!and really dreamy

Unknown said...

that is so romantic. Emily, who is he?

Anonymous said...

Can't tell!

Simon said...

Em, you really are a social neanderthal

Anonymous said...

yeah! says a dude who grabbed innocent bystanders on Champs-Elysees and then peed into Seine

Simon said...

That's normal in France

Anonymous said...

What is it? The beginning of the love story? I don't like it

Miri said...

Freak from the plane. Peed into Seine. ROFLMAO! You are a bunch of weirdos