Saturday, October 23, 2010

Chills

Yesterday it was snowing here. I'm wearing so many layers I cant even move my arms properly.
So this morning at breakfast I met up with some old acquaintances. Where chatting about this and that and I mentioned that I'm renting out my garden house for a twi fest. Dudes stayed relatively calm, but one girl was really vocal about the matter and now she sent me this link:



Basically, now I am a bit concerned. I cant recall being an intense fan of anything, so I cannot relate, really, but I'm pretty sure I would be unable to produce a high pitch shriek.
But, then again, wadda hell... I've seen my share of crazies. I just don't wanna hear any screaming or groaning while I sleep. But I'm pretty sure these are triggered only in the presence of vampires.
Anyway, I'm longing for some Baton Rouge weather right now, so no amount of nuttery can scare me.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

so yeah.... are we still up for that twilight marathon?

Eela Reki said...

sure, I dont know about eclipse though. THE MEADOWWWWWWWWW! sounds intense

Anonymous said...

no no, just a regular blueballing!

Eela Reki said...

wait, there's smth sexual in there?!

Anonymous said...

god, no!!

Anonymous said...

Don't you be turning into nuttymadam 3576/3577

Eela Reki said...

I'm so confused...