Friday, November 26, 2010

Turkey Days



I thought I had avoided this all Thanksgiving madness by staying away from Vancouver during the feast, but Rita and Emily totally ignored my silent pleads and prepared this magnificent dinner for us. And although I was really tired I must say: I enjoyed it. A lot. Food was exquisite, wine was my fav., drinks were imaginative. And the company... Company was the best. So thank you Rita, Dad, Emily, Miri, Graham, Chaston, Eldar, Jenna and my date ;) I love you all and I do realize that I have a lot to give thanks for. 


And Black Friday has also been a bliss. I would like to spend the whole day in bed, but we'll probably do something shockingly normal later, hopefully not shopping.... go bowling or smth... :) Oh the simple pleasures of life...

No comments: