Thursday, November 11, 2010

Fed up with LA

Good morning!



I have been here for two days and I'm so done with this crazy village. I've met up with some ridiculously fake people, heard (and felt) just about every sexual innuendo pick up line there is, both innovative and lame, been offered coke/weed numerous times and last night I was seated next to former A-lister who told me in explicit detail how he likes to satisfy his ladies. 


So anyway, check out this funny or die list of worst bootleg DVD covers. Yesterday I was sitting at the lobby waiting for my ride as I went through that list laughing like a hyena and when I looked up embarrassed (I'm from Europe) I saw that no-one was paying any attention to me. Probably because I was the least interesting/colorful/weird person there.

 A taco, Pepe?

I'm heading back this afternoon and I'm totally ready for our movie night, girls. And I'm bringing you some eclipse-edward-goodies from the market, Em.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hollywood's a horny bitch!