Monday, November 8, 2010

Hooray and praise the editors!

We're almost done. I think, I hope, tomorrow we'll have a final meeting with producers and I can start packing and uploading again. But right now I'm gonna go to the spa, then I'm gonna have a filet mignon at The Grape. And then I'm gonna go through my mail that has been really piling up and maybe even read a book.

Emily, Miri and me are having a New Moon night this Thursday. Emily just told us there's some hot honeymoon action going on in Brazil and now she and Miri are watching some blurry youtube videos of people dancing on the street apparently around the happy couple. That's a pretty weird scene, if you ask me. But I have never been honeymooning in Brazil, so maybe it's a custom there, who knows. I swear to you, there is one video uploaded to youtube that is shot sideways, so Em just turned her laptop to the side to watch it.
Its interesting that Miri is so fascinated by this Twilight universe, she is kinda reserved though. She's like this shy little wide-eyed classically trained theater chick who's standing by the window and staring at the parade passing by that consists solely of people painted blue and covered in flashing lights. That's how it looks to me. Her questions are those of the anthropologist studying this new and exciting tribe.

Ok, I'm off to the spa and I hope when I come back Emily and Miri are still these perky (somewhat) normal people and not some disjointed necromaniacs.

No comments: