Saturday, November 6, 2010

Vagary

Writing, editing, packing, uploading... I'm swamped with work. Haven't slept much for past couple of days.

Went to a Mumford & Sons concert yesterday, almost slept in. But it was inspiring. Gave me strength to carry on, really. And I still have so much shit to go through...

Em keeps bugging me about my personal life (which I have none), but she's convinced that I'm hiding something.

And the truth is, that I am... really, guys, I didn't want to tell you this, but do you remember Pride and Prejudice and Zombies? Well, since David O. Russell walked away from this so-bad-its-funny project it looks like Mike White is gonna direct. Hear me as I say: no, no, no, no, no, it is not a good idea to let writer direct anything. Honestly. Bad idea. The whole shit. Stop it!

No comments: