Thursday, November 4, 2010

Soaps

I can see that you're in the process of putting together a crazy little soap flick right here. Thank you, you are relentless and funny. And apparently very current. Salma Hayek is also bringing soap back to ABC. She's working with Ugly Betty writer Veronica Becker on adaptation of Argentinian telenovela Los Roldan. The plot this time is reversed. No poor beautiful girl from slum, instead there's a working-class man who saves the life of a woman. She then hires him to run her company, family doesn't approve and the suffering begins.

I'll be sitting in casting panel for the rest of the night, so I cant partake in your little game, but feel free to improvise at my expense.


 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hah, you can't hide anything from me!

Anonymous said...

Give it a rest, Emily