Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Divorced Toyota owners

I love research. Research and scientists. I'm a big fan of British scientists, especially the ones who try to come up with a formula for odorless, tasteless beverage that doesn't give you a hangover. I've been thinking about ending the engrossment by pointing them to the nearest tap, but who am I to ruin their fun, right?

And today I'm a big fan of the latest Penn Schoen Berland research that was conducted among regular late-night viewers ages 18-65.

The results are in:

  1. only 35% of late-night audiences know where to find TBS. I know, it can be confusing. TBS, TBS? Sure sounds like smth you would keep in a fridge, right? But trust me, it is somewhere between your remote control and TV set.
  2. Leno's viewers are most likely to be religious and drive a Chevy or Pontiac, while Letterman watchers are most likely to be divorced and drive a Toyota. That is indeed an interesting bit of information. So how about O'Brien viewers? Most likely bisexual and on bikes? Jimmy Fallon viewers? Satanists with lawnmowers? I drive a BMW and I'm single, so does it make me a Jimmy Kimmel viewer then?
  3. 71% of Jon Stewart's viewers support legalizing marijuana. Zach Galifianakis and others? I have got to watch this show more often.
  4. O'Brien's viewers are more likely to listen to rap, while Stewart's fans lean toward classical music. Listening to classical music while smoking pot? Gotta say, that's classy!

Good morning to you all!

No comments: